Atlas statistique des Pyrénées = Atlas estadístico del Pirineo = Atles estadístic dels Pirineus = Pirinoetako atlas estatistikoa /
Ed.: June 2002
This publication offers a statistical approach to the Pyrenees massif and marks the first stage towards better knowledge of this frontier mountain range in numbers.
It contains data on population, active population, agriculture, production, tourism and living conditions.
It is the result of collaboration between Idescat and different statistical institutions on both sides of the Pyrenees:
- INSEE. National institute of statistics and economical studies
- Government of Andorra
- Pyrenees planning commissariat
- Statistical institute of Aragon
- Eustat. Basque statistical institute
- Statistical institute of Navarra
A web version is also available that enables updating and extension of the printed atlas, mainly thanks to the many functionalities of dynamic cartography.