Enquesta de consum i pràctiques culturals infantils 2007-2008 /
Ed.: March 2010
This publication presents the synthetic results of the Survey of children's cultural consumption and practices 2007-2008, whose main aim is to obtain statistical information on the consumption and practice of cultural activities and their place in the leisure and lifestyles of children aged from 6 to 14 years, and also the characteristics of these activities, the context they appear in and their intergenerational reproduction.
The Survey of children's cultural consumption and practices 2007-2008 was conducted by Idescat, the Department of Culture and Media and the Department of Education.
The information published in this book is classified into the following chapters:
- Going to libraries, museums, exhibitions and monuments
- Listening to music and going to concerts
- Going to the cinema
- Going to the theatre, dance shows and the circus
- Practice of other cultural activities
- Watching television and listening to the radio
- Use of information and communication technologies
- Free time, extra-curricular activities
- Cultural socialisation of children
For further information please consult the Survey on Consumption and Cultural Practices.
|Item Description:||A la part inferior de la coberta: Departament de Cultura i Mitjans de Comunicació, Departament d'Educació|
|Physical Description:||105 p.|